5 BBL – 20 BBL
dme 5 BBL – 20 BBL
DME is your partner in realizing your brewing dreams. Whether you are purchasing your first brewhouse, expanding or upgrading we are ready to customize your brewing solution. Our dedicated team of professionals will work diligently to ensure your brewery is made to order and built to last.
Our standard brewhouse sizes in this category are 5BBL, 7BBL, 10BBL 15BBL and 20BBL and are designed to kick-start your brewing career with a trusted, robust and reliable system.
Every brewery project is custom from the ground up and our on-site teams will be able to configure your project from concept to commissioning. Our team will help build reach your output goals with the right sized brewhouse and proper vessel configuration.
- Design and customize equipment to meet individual customer’s site and capacity requirements.
- Range of brewing options including half or double batches, high gravity beers, infusion, temperature profile and decoction brewing.
- Kettle heating options including electric, direct fire or steam, depending on site and local utility costs.
- Ability to use either whole hops or pellet hops for formulation and beer style feasibility.
- Top or side manways (with hop dosing port) on cellar tanks.
- Dimple jackets are standard on insulated vessels, providing greater cooling efficiency and added vessel integrity.
- All fermentation vessels feature jackets on the cone for greater cooling efficiency.
- Closed grant system improves runoff performance.
- Fermentation vessels have half batch capabilities.
- Variable speed drives on pumps, motors and agitators.
- 12 gauge stainless steel on smaller systems, and 11 gauge on larger systems for enhanced vessel strength.
- High-quality selection of peripheral equipment for improved long-term system performance and low maintenance costs.
- Industry-leading 5 year warranty on all fabricated vessels for long-term hassle-free operation.
- Stainless steel work platform for integrity, no rusting and long life.
- Tanks are tested prior to shipment to avoid on-site repairs, guarantee uninterrupted startup and assured vessel performance.
- Stainless steel pump motors.
- All sanitary piping designed for quick breakdown and minimum reassembly time.
- All piping and valving easy to access for simple and efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- All pumps include wash down motors suitable for easy use in a “wet” environment.
- All tank fabrication procedures follow a strict quality control program.
- Control panels are UL Approved and NEMA 4 for “wet” environment use.
- Control panel lockout switches for brewer safety standard item on systems with rakes.
- Brewhouse vessel orientation designed to prevent boil over danger to brewer.
- Overflow tube on all hot and cold liquor tanks.
- Finished and polished TIG welds versus MIG welds provide a clean, finished appearance.
- Optional copper cladding or banding available to provide a unique and distinguished look to the brewery.
- #4 finish on all stainless steel cladding for maximum sanitary use and visual appearance.
- Brewhouse vessels are aligned for maximum visual appearance.
EASY TO USE
- DME systems are designed by brewers and engineers providing a simple design that’s easy to use, safe and highly efficient.
- Sample ports are standard on all serving tanks to facilitate beer sampling.
- Sample port in brewhouse piping for fast and accurate wort samples.
- Mixing valve assembly for sparge water and runoff control for improved accuracy.
- All systems and vessels are CIP designed for ease of cleaning.
- Check valve and air filter for wort aeration system to prevent wort seepage into CO2 tube.
- All stainless steel piping is purge welded.
- Suggested cleaning chemicals and procedures provided prior to system start up.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Fast installation due to precision pre-fitted piping at factory and quick on-site reassembly time.
- Lugs on vessels for lifting and easy installation placement.
- Adjustable legs on vessels for ease of levelling and final placement.
- Proper cradles for maximum vessel protection.
- Flowmeter and in line thermometers for consistency of sparge water controls.
- Systems sized for better whirlpooling efficiency and maximum coagulant removal.
- Net brew length volume at serving or bright beer tank for maximum dollar return.
- Kettle outlet water chase assembly for minimal wort loss and more dollars from finished product.
We have a range of kettle heating options including electric, direct fire or steam, depending on site and local utility costs and the scope of your project.
Electric - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL and 10BBL.
Direct Fire - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL, 10BBL and 15BBL.
Steam - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL, 10BBL, 15BBL, 20 BBL, 30 BBL, 40 BBL, 50 BBL, 60 BBL and 60+ BBL.