DME’s newest CIP (Clean In Place) system is built to set and forget so you can focus on other tasks. This CIP skid is portable and semi-automatic for a wide range of environments to keep your equipment safe, sanitary and clean. Here are some of the features of this Portable Semi-Automatic CIP System:
- HMI interface with PLC controls allows you to set temperatures in the heated vessels, adjust the cycle times between cleaning and rinsing as well as adjust the duration of each cycle.
- Stainless steel construction
- 3 x 75 gallon tanks
- One 75gallon acid/sanitizer tank
- One 75gallon heated caustic tank
- One 75gallon heated rinse water tank
- Mounted on locking swivel casters for mobility
At a width of just 38″ this system is great in narrow spaces, allows you to easily program custom CIP recipes so you can hook it up and walk away.
We have a wide range of CIP (Clean In Place) systems available to keep your brewery safe, sanitary and clean. Choose from the two vessel 75-gallon, three vessel 300 gallon, or get a custom solution. Systems are available with either manual or fully automated controls.
You can save time by choosing our 75-gallon portable CIP system, which is straightforward and easy to use. Cleaning can be done with hot or cold caustic, using the tank immersion heater within the caustic tank.
We are also pleased to offer a Portable CIP/Transfer Pump complete with variable speed drive. This compact design equipped with an onboard variable speed drive is perfect for product or water transfer.