自1991年我们首次开业以来，我们一直致力于改进我们的设计并满足最新的行业需求，以便我们 能与你共同成长。 我们的容器拥有比以往更多的功能和优势：这里有一些我们的最爱。
- Design and customize equipment to meet individual customer’s site and capacity requirements.
- Range of brewing options including half or double batches, high gravity beers, infusion, temperature profile and decoction brewing.
- Kettle heating options including electric, direct fire or steam, depending on site and local utility costs.
- Ability to use either whole hops or pellet hops for formulation and beer style feasibility.
- Top or side manways (with hop dosing port) on cellar tanks.
- Dimple jackets are standard on insulated vessels, providing greater cooling efficiency and added vessel integrity.
- All fermentation vessels feature jackets on the cone for greater cooling efficiency.
- Closed grant system improves runoff performance.
- Fermentation vessels have half batch capabilities.
- Variable speed drives on pumps, motors and agitators.
- 12 gauge stainless steel on smaller systems, and 11 gauge on larger systems for enhanced vessel strength.
- High-quality selection of peripheral equipment for improved long-term system performance and low maintenance costs.
- Industry-leading 5 year warranty on all fabricated vessels for long-term hassle-free operation.
- Stainless steel work platform for integrity, no rusting and long life.
- Tanks are tested prior to shipment to avoid on-site repairs, guarantee uninterrupted startup and assured vessel performance.
- Stainless steel pump motors.
- All sanitary piping designed for quick breakdown and minimum reassembly time.
- All piping and valving easy to access for simple and efficient cleaning and maintenance.
- All pumps include wash down motors suitable for easy use in a “wet” environment.
- All tank fabrication procedures follow a strict quality control program.
- Control panels are UL Approved and NEMA 4 for “wet” environment use.
- Control panel lockout switches for brewer safety standard item on systems with rakes.
- Brewhouse vessel orientation designed to prevent boil over danger to brewer.
- Overflow tube on all hot and cold liquor tanks.
- Finished and polished TIG welds versus MIG welds provide a clean, finished appearance.
- Optional copper cladding or banding available to provide a unique and distinguished look to the brewery.
- #4 finish on all stainless steel cladding for maximum sanitary use and visual appearance.
- Brewhouse vessels are aligned for maximum visual appearance.
EASY TO USE
- DME systems are designed by brewers and engineers providing a simple design that’s easy to use, safe and highly efficient.
- Sample ports are standard on all serving tanks to facilitate beer sampling.
- Sample port in brewhouse piping for fast and accurate wort samples.
- Mixing valve assembly for sparge water and runoff control for improved accuracy.
- All systems and vessels are CIP designed for ease of cleaning.
- Check valve and air filter for wort aeration system to prevent wort seepage into CO2 tube.
- All stainless steel piping is purge welded.
- Suggested cleaning chemicals and procedures provided prior to system start up.
EASE OF INSTALLATION
- Fast installation due to precision pre-fitted piping at factory and quick on-site reassembly time.
- Lugs on vessels for lifting and easy installation placement.
- Adjustable legs on vessels for ease of levelling and final placement.
- Proper cradles for maximum vessel protection.
- Flowmeter and in line thermometers for consistency of sparge water controls.
- Systems sized for better whirlpooling efficiency and maximum coagulant removal.
- Net brew length volume at serving or bright beer tank for maximum dollar return.
- Kettle outlet water chase assembly for minimal wort loss and more dollars from finished product.
We have a range of kettle heating options including electric, direct fire or steam, depending on site and local utility costs and the scope of your project.
Electric - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL and 10BBL.
Direct Fire - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL, 10BBL and 15BBL.
Steam - Available on 5BBL, 7BBL, 10BBL, 15BBL, 20 BBL, 30 BBL, 40 BBL, 50 BBL, 60 BBL and 60+ BBL.